Can someone please direct me as to where I can find up to date collegiate baseball statistics??

I am trying to find out Anthony Rendon's stats so far this season and can't locate it. Rice University only has his 2009 stats up on its site.

Thanks in advance!!

Can someone please direct me as to where I can find up to date collegiate baseball statistics??

I am trying to find out Anthony Rendon's stats so far this season and can't locate it. Rice University only has his 2009 stats up on its site.

Thanks in advance!!

You must have missed it, because Rice does have the 2010 stats on their website. Click here for a direct link.

You must have missed it, because Rice does have the 2010 stats on their website. Click here for a direct link.

Thank you so much for the help.

And in regards to Rendon's year so far......wow...just wow...

Kind of disappointed he's not batting over .400 though...doesn't seem like #1 overall pick material to me :scratchchinhmm:

Thank you so much for the help.

And in regards to Rendon's year so far......wow...just wow...

Kind of disappointed he's not batting over .400 though...doesn't seem like #1 overall pick material to me :scratchchinhmm:

Batting average matters, but it doesn't matter nearly as much as OBP, slugging, and his K:BB ratio. And those are spectacular.

Also, plenty of hitters have done very well in MLB with "just" a .385 BA in college.

Batting average matters, but it doesn't matter nearly as much as OBP, slugging, and his K:BB ratio. And those are spectacular.

Also, plenty of hitters have done very well in MLB with "just" a .385 BA in college.

Haha, I know, I was just being sarcastic about the whole "under .400" bit. The kid's numbers are just astonishing!! To see how much he has progressed from last year to this year is also impressive.

Do we know if he is a Boras client?

Archived