Britton warming up....

Johnny

One thing we could possibly do is expand to a 6 man rotation for a little while to help keep some of the IP down for the youngsters, otherwise Matusz, Tillman, Arrieta and Britton are gonna all be shut down with another month to go in the season and then we will REALLY compete for the #1 overall pick....

I just had a scary flashback to 2 years ago September when we were picking up garbage off the discard pile just to have a pitcher to start. I don't ever want to see that again!:eek:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just had a scary flashback to 2 years ago September when we were picking up garbage off the discard pile just to have a pitcher to start. I don't ever want to see that again!:eek:

Well, keep in mind also that Berken and Hernandez can be stretched out and put back into the rotation.

Well, keep in mind also that Berken and Hernandez can be stretched out and put back into the rotation.

I'd rather not attempt this and just call up some scrubs from Norfolk when their season ends. Or just plan on using relievers for 2 innings at a time. Or keep Hendrickson around since he has made spot starts.

Archived