2010 Mobbies: Vote for the Orioles Hangout!

ScottieBaseball

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, it does not matter if people think more than 1 vote counts does it?

Even if they think that it does... if only 1 vote is counted, that is all that matters.

OH is getting 1 vote per person per day, and is right at the top. That is the bottom-line...

I agree, I'm just curious why people are putting extra effort into voting when 20 votes only equates to one vote, if you vote vote 20 times within that 24 hour span.

vote1.jpg

As you can see above, it states clearly in the rules that that you can only vote once every 24 hours per category, such as best Orioles blog. Now what makes some of you guys think that that if you vote 40 times, you'll vote will count 40 times? Really, I'd like to know.

I know that's what it says, but I think their system is effed up. I voted this morning for Tony's Take (Orioles Hangout), and then followed it up with a vote for my buddies over at Eutaw Street Hooligans. Both times it voted, I received confirmation that "your vote has been registered".

So which one counted? Did my nod to ESH trump the vote for TT? Could ya copy and paste an explanation for me on that please?

When it's all said and done, it looks like we'll be coming in at #2 in both the O's category and the overall voting. Not too shabby all things being considered.

Last night as I laid in bed trying to fall asleep, I started to regret not reaching out to the good people at our Red Sox message board counterpat, the Sons of Sam Horn, to vote for us.

And then it hit me...wait a sec there, Scottie! You actually have STANDARDS and INTEGRITY!!! :D

I slept like a baby.

The system took both votes, but only your vote for OH counted. Your registered account is recorded and only the initial daily vote by that account will count.

OH has shown very well, and everyone here should feel good about that. Especially since OH was off the board for awhile on the initial voting day (Nov. 2nd) and didn't find it to be within the spirit of the contest to use a blog network affiliation as lame justification for begging for votes from a rival team's fanbase and instead relied only on the support of our readers, subscribers, and O's fans in general.

Gotcha.

Oh, and fixed that for you. ;)

Good showing by Baltimore Sports & Life all the way around Chris. Well done!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqte5w257C4?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqte5w257C4?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Vote like it's 1999.

Even if it only counts one per 24 hour period (which I am still not convinced of BTW) When does the 24 hours start and stop? I think it wise to vote multiple times during the day. With our handicap, every little bit helps. Just because we are still in second does not mean that we are not gaining on the top spot. I have reason to believe tat we are and that come Friday Tony's Take will end up on top. It is way too close right now to give up.

Even if it only counts one per 24 hour period (which I am still not convinced of BTW) When does the 24 hours start and stop? I think it wise to vote multiple times during the day. With our handicap, every little bit helps. Just because we are still in second does not mean that we are not gaining on the top spot. I have reason to believe tat we are and that come Friday Tony's Take will end up on top. It is way too close right now to give up.

I keep on voting and voting:clap3:

EVERYONE VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!

Go OH:2yay-thumb:

BELIEVE

Archived