Do the O's now have the best ShortStop in the AL East?

SammyBirdland

No problem . . . . . . . . .

If its true its reality.

You guys just like to stir S*** it looks like to me.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i43vLFj3qAo?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i43vLFj3qAo?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it will be interesting to see what Buck and Wayne Kirby do with Jones. I thought he was excellent in 2008, so I still feel he has potential to be above average in CF. Buck is more likely to have the guts to move him to LF if that is the best alignment, than Trembley or Samuel were. So, we'll see.

Would like to see Adam in left and Pie in center. Physically, they seem better matched to those positions. Right now I think Pie looks like a natural CF in LF... and Adam looks like a natural LF who's playing CF. But really, that's based on some pretty unscientific reasoning. :)

We are at least in the same class as the rest for the first time in a long time.

Each of those players has the ability to be the most valuable of the group in any given season. But, by acquiring Hardy, we have leveled the playing field.

I'd say we were clearly at the top of that list from 2004-2006, but I'd say you're right, 5 years certainly feels like a long time. :laughlol:

Here's a little recap of the thread low-lites:

If he played for the Brewers his entire career he would be considered average at best - even in his prime.
Jeter runs like a little girl with his high tops.
Wade Phillips
U need to put down the Jeter Kool-Aid!
Com'n guys, put the Jeter Kool-Aid down . . . . . . . . . .
Do all of you Jeter worshippers wear his jersey to Camden Yards when the Skanks come to town?
Becuz...
Don't need to re-read any posts.

I got the jist with the first readings.

enuff
Wear your Jeter jerseys with pride when the Skanks come to town!
you can obviously wear his jersey with pride!
Maybe PA should start selling that #2 jersey at the stadium.

Better yet, they could do a giveaway of Jeter jerseys at a home game next season.

Another one.

Jeter fans coming out like roaches at night!

I said he was average even in his prime.
Here is another "stat" example for you clowns
Barry Switzer
Wade Phillips
Tom Landry
Jimmy Johnson
Wade Phillips
Spin away clowns.
Far too many trolls in this thread to count - all in support of Jeter!
becuz
Skankee
Did I post he wouldn't be in the HOF?
I've made my points
Looks to me like most of these guys just wanna stir S***.

I'd say we were clearly at the top of that list from 2004-2006, but I'd say you're right, 5 years certainly feels like a long time. :laughlol:

Well, yes, I meant since the Tejada trade. 4-5 years is too long to have unacceptable production from any spot on the field.

Archived