Ichiro (under consideration?)

Bumps49

Would you sign Ichiro and leave him in RF as a place holder until the cavalry can come from the ML? Bat him first and let him do his thing, even though it may not be much. Just having his presence, I think would be a plus. THOUGHTS, without biting my head off.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would you sign Ichiro and leave him in RF as a place holder until the cavalry can come from the ML? Bat him first and let him do his thing, even though it may not be much. Just having his presence, I think would be a plus. THOUGHTS, without biting my head off.

I think he is a bit old. I think we have better already in the system. No need to bite anyone's head off. I am just not a fan.

Same here and I'm not much of a Lough fan.

I like Lough as a 4th OF, not as a starter but would be more inclined to start liking him as a starter if it were a choice between him and Ichiro.

The guy is a HOF player IMO but he is 41 with no upside.

I won't bite your head off I just don't think he would want to come to Baltimore.

And he is getting a bit long in the tooth.

Archived