• 6 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 31 replies
    • 5.5k views
    • 49 replies
    • 5.9k views
    • 9 replies
    • 1.9k views

• Elias has done a great job of constructing a lot of this organization. He has not done a good job of building a complete roster. He has ignored too many important things…things that can be a detriment in October.    It’s like the Ravens. You can build a team that wins a lot of games in the regular season but you have to do a lot more than that to win in the postseason. This is also something the Yankees have learned for most of this century.
    • There was a “letdown” from winning a division to falling to a WC spot. I guarantee had they made the DS and LCS those games sell out.    The price point was ridiculous and they had little momentum. 
    • This was the case for me. I bought a pair for $110 as soon as they went on sale, because I took it for granted they would sell out. Then when I see how they dropped the prices, I feel like a sucker who was penalized for being a good fan. 
    • If you want data, plug it into google and go look for it.  
    • My only real point is this. If you are playing a team with a good lefty starter it can be a detriment come October.