• 39 replies
    • 3.3k views
    • 71 replies
    • 5.6k views
    • 46 replies
    • 5.6k views
    • 31 replies
    • 3.2k views
    • The Nats are plucky.  I think we should with both of these games but if we get shut down by the anonymous lefty, I wouldn't be surprised.
    • So far through 5 starts: 15.2 IP 4.60 ERA 1.979 WHIP 17 K / 12 BB Not quite coming as advertised right now. I still have hope he rounds into form by the middle of the year and gives himself a chance to get a half season in at AAA. But it might be a year where he just cooks at AA. 
    • Just moved back to Northern Virginia and haven't been able to get to Camden yet this year, so we're going on Wednesday.  It will be my wife's first game at Nats Park.
    • I plan on bumping this thread about 1x per week to track how Holliday is progressing back in AAA. Hopefully he will impress quickly and force his way back up here. In his last week at AAA (6 games)  he hit .227 / .433 / .364.       No homers, 8 BB : 8 K. Glad to see the BB:K ratio is getting back to where we expect it to be for him.  Guess that's progress.
    • Their offense is historically bad so far they're averaging 2.94 runs scored per game. In 1968 year of the pitcher only three MLB teams scored less runs per game than this White Sox team. Reinsdorf is a terrible owner so who knows if he will sign off on a rebuild. The sooner the White Sox get started the better.