vs. RED SOX 4/27

OFFNY

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, seriously ....... IF we win again tonight, you think that there is a chance that a pretty good number of Red Sox fans that have tickets for tomorrow´s game will shamefully stay away from the park to avoid the possibility of facing Oriole fans after getting swept ???

Hey, seriously ....... IF we win again tonight, you think that there is a chance that a pretty good number of Red Sox fans that have tickets for tomorrow´s game will shamefully stay away from the park to avoid the possibility of facing Oriole fans after getting swept ???

They would be more likely to just leave the pink hats in the hotel.

Uh...no.

They would be more likely to just leave the pink hats in the hotel.

Yeah. Or better yet, take the hats them with them, but don´t wear them until the 7th or 8th inning, and only if the Red Sox are winning.

I am really enjoying watching Jones bat, he has gotten selective. Rocketed that one, but an atom ball. Patience, can you really learn that in the big leagues, especially after spending a few years looking silly with out of the zone breaking balls? :2yay-thumb:

Some comments from SOSH on Dempsey:

"I hate this guy more than Hitler and rapists combined "

"Ick. First time hearing Dempsey talk. So far he's got a voice perfect for silent film."

"This is the PERFECT game to test out MLB.tv's "park only" sound option. "

"Ack. What is this voice? It's not Kermit....I'm not sure. "

"Do you think MASN did it on purpose to get us to switch over? Whew, he's on something, Red Bulls and candy bars! "

"Dempsey sounds like a desperate salesman trying to sell you new carpeting... " (Editors Note: LUUUUNAAAAAA)

"Ick. First time hearing Dempsey talk. So far he's got a voice perfect for silent film."

"Do you think MASN did it on purpose to get us to switch over? Whew, he's on something, Red Bulls and candy bars! "

"Dempsey sounds like a desperate salesman trying to sell you new carpeting... " (Editors Note: LUUUUNAAAAAA)

Finally...they feel the pain we have felt for years.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I am really enjoying watching Jones bat, he has gotten selective. Rocketed that one, but an atom ball. Patience, can you really learn that in the big leagues, especially after spending a few years looking silly with out of the zone breaking balls? :2yay-thumb:

You mean an "at-em ball".

Archived