vs. RAYS 5/07

OFFNY

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wasn´t enough to beat the living **** out of us on national television. Sam Fuld just had to go and give us one last punch in the stomach in the bottom of the 8th inning.

In other news... Red Sox game is resuming but Fox is not able to show it due to "contractual obligations"

I can't wait until Fox's MLB contract expires. They've done horrible job over the past decade at a variety of things.

In other news... Red Sox game is resuming but Fox is not able to show it due to "contractual obligations"

I can't wait until Fox's MLB contract expires. They've done horrible job over the past decade at a variety of things.

Remember the NBC Game of the Week in the early 1970´s when they played the song "Green Tambourine" at the start of each game with the respective teams´batting helmets on display ???

Me either...they wonder why World Series Ratings have dropped...the horrible announcers they have in Joe Buck and Tim McCarver are at the top of the list.

Archived