vs. RAYS 5/07

OFFNY

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man, this Fox broadcast is a Ray's lovefest so far. Stay tuned for the postgame where Kenny Albert is scheduled to give Joe Maddon a happy ending.

Who the hell wants to hear an interview for an entire half inning, it isn't spring training for crying out loud.

Seattle is pitching great. The O's face King Felix. Will O's get two runs every game ?

We gotta play 'em one day at a time. I'm just happy to be here and hope I can help the ballclub. I just want to give it my best shot and the good Lord willing, things will work out.

Man, this Fox broadcast is a Ray's lovefest so far. Stay tuned for the postgame where Kenny Albert is scheduled to give Joe Maddon a happy ending.

What good is there to say about the Orioles right now?

They should just put Cy in front of every opposing pitchers surname, and Babe in front of every opposing batters surname for the rest of the year. I'm so tired of the futility of this team, I want to root for a winner again.

I feel terrible for Guts, he watched us blow bases loaded one out, then goes out and Longoria abuses him. I can't imagine his head was right that inning.

I feel bad for him too, but it was a stupid decision to pitch to Longoria from Buck and an even worse pitch.

Archived