vs. RAYS 5/07

OFFNY

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you hear the announcer talking about cleaning Reynold's clock? I never really got the phrase "Cleaning your clock", what's that suppose to even mean? What, you take time out of your day to clean another man's timepiece and if so, would that be a bad thing? No I'd be gracious, I'd be like, dude, thanks for spritzing my watch.

Did you hear the announcer talking about cleaning Reynold's clock? I never really got the phrase "Cleaning your clock", what's that suppose to even mean? What, you take time out of your day to clean another man's timepiece and if so, would that be a bad thing? No I'd be gracious, I'd be like, dude, thanks for spritzing my watch.

Probably has something to do with setting someone back in time--like spinning the hands back to midnight.

Fox shd also PH for one of the old men and take over first or DH.

Really they should pinch hit Fox for Wieters, Izzy for Roberts, and Pie for Scott. This game is a blow out anyways and these three (Wieters, Roberts, Scott) could use afew innings rest. Especially Wieters, this man is working overtime behind the plate this year so far.

Really they should pinch hit Fox for Wieters, Izzy for Roberts, and Pie for Scott. This game is a blow out anyways and these three (Wieters, Roberts, Scott) could use afew innings rest. Especially Wieters, this man is working overtime behind the plate this year so far.

Agreed. Maybe they can PH Fox, send him down, and have Hester or Tatum catch the top of the next inning.

Our vaunted HOF no. 3 and no. 4 do it again. I think the new lineup shd be:

Andino

Jones

Nick

Scott

Vlad

Wieters

Roberts

Reynolds (until he reaches .220)

Fox (1B) (need lots of solo homers!)

Archived