Game Two vs. Rays--6/11/11

Remember The Alomar

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
McNulty and a couple of others called out OFFNY for his font a few days ago and he quit the board.

Interesting. Why not just use smaller, less colorful fonts and continue to enjoy the glory that is the OH? I suppose we'll never know the answer to that question.

Interesting. Why not just use smaller, less colorful fonts and continue to enjoy the glory that is the OH? I suppose we'll never know the answer to that question.

He was a nice guy. Sent me a nice DM when my dog died, but sometimes he would get strangely angry at the littlest things. People asking about his font was one of those things. Strange.

Stephen Hawking has this question on his to-do list right after developing wormholes and building time machines.

He was a nice guy. Sent me a nice DM when my dog died, but sometimes he would get strangely angry at the littlest things. People asking about his font was one of those things. Strange.

Yeah, I remember him posting about having some paranoia disorder or something. Oh well, nobody truly leaves the OH, he'll be around in some capacity, I'm sure.

Hawking clearly has his priorities askew.

Maybe OFFNY WAS Stephen Hawking! Think about it... Hawking can't type, so he has to use that computer program to talk for him, right? Maybe, now just maybe, the computer software he uses has a glitch in the system where the fonts come out goofy on the OH forums. Why else would he get so mad about being made fun of for it? He's self concious about it, because he can't fix it. It all makes so much sense now.

Archived