Game 2 @ Toronto - Wednesday 6/15

weams

Let's go Bruins!! Scratch that, let's go anyone besides Boston or New York in any sport. Let them get some heartache again, arrogant bandwagon jumpers (at least most of them).

This is fake enthusiasm, sorry guys. I'm a baseball fan first and foremost, and I can't ever really root for a team from Boston. But hockey is awesome live, I'll give it that. Jake is pitching a really good game, but our offense makes me long for the days of just being average.

To show you my luck in picking sports teams, guess who my favorite hockey team is? Or should I say was? The Atlanta Thrashers... aka, the team that no longer exists. *sigh*

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else ever feel like the team isn't cursed, but instead that you are the one that's cursed? I swear, I feel that way all the time. Last time the O's won the World Series: 1983. I was born: 1984. When I was younger and didn't know better I was a Bills fan. 4 straight super bowl losses. Later I became a Panthers fan. Totally blew that Super Bowl with a terrible kickoff near the end of the game. Meanwhile, Thrashers no longer exist. Seriously? Seriously?

Anyone else ever feel like the team isn't cursed, but instead that you are the one that's cursed? I swear, I feel that way all the time. Last time the O's won the World Series: 1983. I was born: 1984. When I was younger and didn't know better I was a Bills fan. 4 straight super bowl losses. Later I became a Panthers fan. Totally blew that Super Bowl with a terrible kickoff near the end of the game. Meanwhile, Thrashers no longer exist. Seriously? Seriously?

Can you become a Jays fan for the last 2 innings?

I'm cursed even if you take baseball out of the equation. :P

Archived