Mets, Cubs, Angels, & Dodgers

Belkast

My gut feeling is that Bedard will go to the Dodgers if we do trade him this offseason. Winter meetings.....

And what does your gut tell you we get back? I would have to think it would be 3 top guys or the worst 2 and a solid low A ball type.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Somewhere, Peace is hypervenilating!!! :P

No, I think Peace is a smart guy and he knows that Bedard will probably get moved. I think he would agree with everyone else that trading Bedard really needs to happen to get this thing moving in the right direction.

No, I think Peace is a smart guy and he knows that Bedard will probably get moved. I think he would agree with everyone else that trading Bedard really needs to happen to get this thing moving in the right direction.

Yeah, I know he's a smart guy.... I dunno where he stands in terms of whether or not to keep Bedard, though.

If we can trade Bedard, Hernandez and Tejada, I will have more interest in this team than I've had in (literally) 7 or 8 years.

Any idea of when we could see the first trade go down?

For Bedard I think we actually could. If Bedard goes on the open market he would be the most coveted player even more than Santana since the team would have him under their control for 2 not 1 year. I could see a huge bidding war happening between the Dodgers and Mets.

I would say it is more likely then not.

Interesting that Bigbird is hearing he won't be moved...usually you guys have pretty much the same info.

This tells me the warehouse is probably divided on this issue.

Ultimately, if you offer him an extension and he says no, he has to be traded now.

Belkast, are you still hearing Pie would be in the deal for Miggy???

Archived