Mets, Cubs, Angels, & Dodgers

Belkast

I think you might be surprised. Bedard is about the only gold mine we have and will bring a king's ransom.

Teams don't care about this though.

LaRoche, Kershaw and Hu...That is what I am hoping for.

To me, Kershaw has to be coming back....You need 2 of Loney, Kemp, Hu and LaRoche to go with him.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teams don't care about this though.

LaRoche, Kershaw and Hu...That is what I am hoping for.

To me, Kershaw has to be coming back....You need 2 of Loney, Kemp, Hu and LaRoche to go with him.

I agree with this statement in full.

I also wasnt saying other teams cared but that the Orioles should care and pay extra special attention and maximize the profit of the only gold mine they possess other then Kakes who isnt going anywhere.

Interesting that Bigbird is hearing he won't be moved...usually you guys have pretty much the same info.

This tells me the warehouse is probably divided on this issue.

Ultimately, if you offer him an extension and he says no, he has to be traded now.

Belkast, are you still hearing Pie would be in the deal for Miggy???

If Bedard won't sign and he probably won't then he will be dealt. If he is not dealt this offseason then by the trading deadline. I can guarantee that! As far as Pie if we trade Tejada to the Cubs he will be coming to Baltimore.

If Bedard won't sign and he probably won't then he will be dealt. If he is not dealt this offseason then by the trading deadline. I can guarantee that! As far as Pie if we trade Tejada to the Cubs he will be coming to Baltimore.

thanks for the info....hearing anything about Mora to Philly or talks with the Pirates???? I've also been told AM is pissed about Huff and he'll also be traded.

I've also been told AM is pissed about Huff and he'll also be traded.

That's a silly reason to trade Huff -- though we should be looking to trade him anyway as part of the overall plan. I hope we don't just give him away because of a few cavalier remarks on a radio show.

thanks for the info....hearing anything about Mora to Philly or talks with the Pirates???? I've also been told AM is pissed about Huff and he'll also be traded.

I have heard Mora possiblt going to Philly but I don't know how serious it is. Has far as the Pirates and Bay...yes I know we have interest. How you doing today?

What's up Peace? Is trading Bedard the fastest way to make this organization respectful? Just want your thoughts...

Oh yeah, trading Bedard would be huge for this organization. And I think its going to take alot to have him sign the dotted line. Espically when Angelos has said he would not give a pitcher 15 mill a year.

Yes AM as well as the Angelos family are not very happy about the Huff comments.

That's a silly reason to trade Huff -- though we should be looking to trade him anyway as part of the overall plan. I hope we don't just give him away because of a few cavalier remarks on a radio show.

I disagree with this but probably for a different reason.

I think MacPhail is going to use this as a message to other players.

He is pissed because it is a respect thing....He represents the organization and I can see why it would upset him.

Oh yeah, trading Bedard would be huge for this organization. And I think its going to take alot to have him sign the dotted line. Espically when Angelos has said he would not give a pitcher 15 mill a year.

Anything new on your end? Bigbird what are you hearing?

Archived