vs. BLUE JAYS 4/24

Sanfran327

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's just you. I love a good pitchers' duel.

Yeah, but it doesn't seem like all that much of a pitchers' duel. It seems like more of a sucky hitters' duel. You know what I mean?

Alvarez didn't have anything incredible out there. I wasn't very impressed by him. And Hunter, as the broadcasters have said all night, got a ton of help from impatient Jays hitters rolling over on fly-outs and ground balls. There hasn't been any sort of real rally tonight except for the bottom of the first inning, which was far and away the most exciting part of the game for me tonight (except for Wieters' homer ;)). The pitchers are OK, but the hitters just seem tired or not really trying, on both teams.

Yeah, but it doesn't seem like all that much of a pitchers' duel. It seems like more of a sucky hitters' duel. You know what I mean?

Alvarez didn't have anything incredible out there. I wasn't very impressed by him. And Hunter, as the broadcasters have said all night, got a ton of help from impatient Jays hitters rolling over on fly-outs and ground balls. There hasn't been any sort of real rally tonight except for the bottom of the first inning, which was far and away the most exciting part of the game for me tonight (except for Wieters' homer ;)). The pitchers are OK, but the hitters just seem tired or not really trying, on both teams.

Then again, to contradict myself, I LOVED watching O'Day get a dominating K with that sidearm throw. That was awesome to behold. :D

Down on the farm, pitching for Regular-A Delmarva:

DYLAN BUNDY (APRIL 24th)

IP:. 4

H:o 0

R:O 0

BB: 0

SO: 6

2012 ERA: 0.00

Thanks for the update. I assume Bundy's night is over? 21 Ks in 13 no-hit innings... seems like he's dominating these A players more than he dominated high school players.

Archived