vs. BLUE JAYS 4/24

Sanfran327

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL

There was a guy out there with a Braves jacket on in a random audience shot. WTF :rofl:

Don't be hatin' on those people. I'm one of 'em up here in Brewster, NY. I have my favorite teams' logos and colors plastered all over my car, and I wear 'em (team clothes) every day. ;):)

Don't be hatin' on those people. I'm one of 'em up here in Brewster, NY. I have my favorite teams' logos and colors plastered all over my car, and I wear 'em (team clothes) every day. ;):)

*thumbs up*

In my mind when attending a baseball game attire preference goes like this.

1. gear for teams playing

2. any baseball related clothing

3. everything else.

I wear my O's hat to mets games when I go with my father. I probably wouldn't don my markakis jersey, but jackets and hats are all good in my book. I also wear a light O's zip up hoodie (Nike thermafit) to work every day instead of a normal jacket.

*thumbs up*

In my mind when attending a baseball game attire preference goes like this.

1. gear for teams playing

2. any baseball related clothing

3. everything else.

I wear my O's hat to mets games when I go with my father. I probably wouldn't don my markakis jersey, but jackets and hats are all good in my book. I also wear a light O's zip up hoodie (Nike thermafit) to work every day instead of a normal jacket.

Only time I've been to a ... "foreign game", CLE @ old Yankee Stadium. It was like 2 weeks before the '94 Strike. People had signs, "Don't Strike!".

Anyways. I bought an Orioles hat THERE, that day. And wore it out in RF, Yankee bleepbleeping Stadium. You GOT to wear the colors, man!

Guest Snoozer

Good game. Strop was amazing in the 9th. Hunter although his pitches continued to be up was a bulldog and hung in there.

Archived