vs. TAMPA BAY RAYS 7/24

OFFNY

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I could potentially live with Davis in LF, but not at 1B. His bat doesn't justify it, even if he improves a bit. Guys like him and Reynolds I wouldn't mind getting rid of. Very frustrating to watch.

I would be fine next year with him as a DH hitting 8th or so. We have too many flawed hitters in this lineup at once.

Chris Davis is a AAAA player. Period. He can't hit for average and he can't play defense.

His swing is hot garbage in a Peruvian desert.

This teams offense is a complete joke.

We need to make a trade immediately or sell the whole freaking team because this "baseball" is pathetic.

So far Dan duquette has traded for thome and quintanilla to bolster this team.

Laughable.

Chris Davis is a AAAA player. Period. He can't hit for average and he can't play defense.

We need to make a trade immediately or sell the whole freaking team because this "baseball" is pathetic.

Laughable.

Easy there. Fresh off a five game winning streak, still gonna be five games over and in 2nd. The offense does need to be remodeled a bit. Getting a good OBP guy batting 2nd would help and moving Hardy down as well as getting rid of Reynolds and getting another higher OBP guy to replace him. These Ks are definitely wearing on me.

Laughable.

Don't be the guy you're being.

Archived