vs. ATHLETICS 7/27

OFFNY

Does Buck understand the word momentum?? Worst managing I have ever seen from him, inexcusable.

I've seen a lot of things this year from him that reminds me why he was fired three other times. He is very slow to adjust mid-game. Whether this is 6th inning or not, that was a momentum inning that Buck wasn't prepared for by having his 6th best reliever in the game.

Now we need to see if the Orioles have another comeback in them.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, if Strop or O'Day or Lindstrom or Ayala gives that lead away, I'm not too upset, but this is a situation where you need to shut them down, period, and calling on Socolovich is just terrible managing.

That said, Socolovich should be able to throw strikes.

Fire showalter.

Seriously.

He's a clueless gimp.

This is absolutely pathetic. He is single handedly giving this game away.

He's cost us far too many winnable games this season with abysmal managing.

He should be embarassed. Or more aptly' date=' out of a job.

Sorry, managing baseball just isn't that hard.

Pathetic. I'm disgusted with him.[/quote']

"Clueless gimp"? You might want to fire your color guy there...

I've seen a lot of things this year from him that reminds me why he was fired three other times. He is very slow to adjust mid-game. Whether this is 6th inning or not, that was a momentum inning that Buck wasn't prepared for by having his 6th best reliever in the game.

Now we need to see if the Orioles have another comeback in them.

Thankfully we do.

As bad as that was and it was terrible let's keep scratching and fighting. 2 runs is nothing when you come back from 5.
It is when you have all the momentum and a sorry minor league reliever gives away the game :cussing::cussing::cussing: I get pissed watching almost every game but not like this

It is when you have all the momentum and a sorry minor league reliever gives away the game :cussing::cussing::cussing: I get pissed watching almost every game but not like this

I'm pissed also, but I think we can get back in this one.

Archived