vs. JAYS 9/3

scOtt

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Scott, I'm the least superstitious person in the world, but the one concession that I have agreed to make on the OH is to completely disappear for all Oriole no-hitters after the 4th inning.

Lol, is that why you weren't posting? Dude, just don't say anything. My brother texted me while I was having technical difficulties with my mlb.tv and mentioned the no-no. I let him have it.

He said Saunders got mushed. I was like what??? It's a reference from the movie "A Bronx Tale" when the guys go to the track and they get jinxed by the guy from the neighborhood. Their horse loses when he he shows up and says he bet it, the kid says "Rip up yer ticket, we got mushed."

If it's baloney, show me the stats. How do the Orioles compare to the average team in driving in runs w/runners at third and less than two outs?

I'll do the homework for him. We are 11th out of 30 teams with RISP. So 10 teams in baseball are hitting better than us. Certainly not a playoff team.:rolleyes: RISP with 2 outs, we are 8th in all of baseball. Yep, they suck in that dept.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/stats/byteam?cat=Situational&cut_type=39&conference=MLB&year=season_2011&sort=722

Archived