Steve Tolleson - DH

Taylor Teagarden - C

Joe Saunders - LHP (7-11, 4.26 ERA)

[6-10, 4.22 ERA * DIAMONDBACKS] OO [1-1, 4.63 ERA * ORIOLES]

http://baseballpress.com/lineup.p

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lets see. They add Tex. We rest Wieters even though he gets Monday off. We also put in Lew Ford and Steve Tolleson to go with Teagarden. Who is making these decisions? Brian Cashman?

Well, we got beaten by Martin and Pearce last night. Anything can happen.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Well, we got beaten by Martin and Pearce last night. Anything can happen.

Yes. Especially in baseball, with the 162-game marathon season.

Several times earlier this year, posters would chastise our lineup, only to see them go out and win.

Also ...... who would have thought that we would have KO'd Chris Sale after 4 innings, knocked Felix Hernandez out of the game on the losing end, or made Justin Verlander have a mediocre 6-inning, 3-run outing against us ???

Just as is the case with all of the criticism of the bullpen management, I think that Buck knows what the hell he is doing with this team, both in the individual games as well as in the long trek over the course of the entire season.

Yes. Especially in baseball, with the 162-game marathon season.

Several times earlier this year, posters would chastise our lineup, only to see them go out and win.

Also ...... who would have thought that we would have KO'd Chris Sale after 4 innings, knocked Felix Hernandez out of the game on the losing end, or made Justin Verlander have a mediocre 6-inning, 3-run outing against us ???

Just as is the case with all of the criticism of the bullpen management, I think that Buck knows what the hell he is doing with this team, both in the individual games as well as in the long trek over the course of the entire season.

In Buck We Trust

In Dan We Trust

Lets see. They add Tex. We rest Wieters even though he gets Monday off. We also put in Lew Ford and Steve Tolleson to go with Teagarden. Who is making these decisions? Brian Cashman?

The second-string lifetime vs. Sabathia:

Tolleson 2 for 3, Double.

Ford, 7 for 36, HR, Triple, 2 BB's, .570 OPS. (But .778 OPS overall against LHP.)

Teagarden 0 for 2, 2 K's.

How's the weather down there? It's drying off here. Almost sunny. Solid cloud cover but bright white clouds. Not those nasty stormy looking ones. I'm 70 miles WNW of OPACY.

And how many miles off the ground?

OK, it's only a second-story balcony, but....

My mindset going into this game is the O's will get the L with this Lineup and CC going. But if the O's steal this game it would be great.

Nah. This is the classic Randy Johnson lineup. This is a laugher in our favor. Will rival 12-0 v TOR.

Advertising the Orioles Buckle Up 1992 pricing. They gave US the best deal of all! Wednesday night is going to be INSANE!!!!! Biggest Hangout night EVER! And great seats. I don't expect this..... but the last time we sat out there in September an Orioles drone brought us a big box of goodies! I got a Brian Roberts T that I still wear.

Archived