Tomorrow's playoff ticket presale

ADZ23

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wondering if you guys think it will require an especially quick trigger finger to buy the tickets...

I plan to logon @ the 2pm time they start selling, but in the meantime I'm also trying to soak up info on how I can beat everyone else to the punch - any tips? :laughlol:

Well I get to logon at 10:00 a.m. so you won't be beating me!

Have any 13-game season plan holders (not ones that just put down a deposit, but ones that have had plans for years) gotten an email about getting more tickets?

I have not. My rep is a great guy and I'll be calling him early tomorrow! Thank you!

I got one Friday at 3pm and again today at 7am as a reminder.

29 game plan holder presage started today. I was able to get tickets for the games not in my playoff package.

System was really easy, it showed each section and when you clicked on a section, it showed a map of all seats and if they were available or not.

Were you able to select "Best Available" as an option?

Not to hijack the thread, but what do you guys think the markup will be on StubHub? With my work schedule and having a 4 month old I can't commit to buying tickets not knowing the exact dates, so my plan is to go the StubHub or ebay route.

You should still try to get tickets on Saturday. If you can't make the game that you got tickets for, then turn around and sell them yourself on stubhub.

Archived