Tomorrow's playoff ticket presale

ADZ23

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
for all of the games?

Pretty much.

It seemed like the tickets for ALDS Game #3 were not opened until about 10:10 or 10:15 so there was somewhat more availability for that game.

Based on what I saw buying my tickets, I would be surprised if there were any significant number of tickets still available by Saturday morning. On the other hand, there are so few season plan holders that you would think there would be.

Well, that wasn't a fantastically smooth experience, but I got two tickets to Home Game One of the ALDS. At first, the entire stadium said "No availability", then as I was zooming in, a message popped up and said that there are too many people trying to buy tickets and that the site was going to revert to searching for best available seats for me. I really wanted to choose two on an aisle, but at least I got the section I wanted. I might go back in later to see what happens when the site isn't totally overwhelmed.

It seemed like the tickets for ALDS Game #3 were not opened until about 10:10 or 10:15 so there was somewhat more availability for that game.

Yeah I actually got pretty close to the seats I originally wanted for that game, in section 15.

Got section 19 for the wildcard... not ideal but it'll suffice.

I'm happy.

game 3 i was able to pick the seats manually. instead of searching for 4, i searched for 3. found 3 on the aisle, and 1 ticket 2 seats away in section 45. amazing.

here is hoping the owner of the other 2 seats would be willing to trade!

game 3 i was able to pick the seats manually. instead of searching for 4, i searched for 3. found 3 on the aisle, and 1 ticket 2 seats away in section 45. amazing.

here is hoping the owner of the other 2 seats would be willing to trade!

Good idea, and I can't imagine why that person wouldn't switch with you. I'm pretty ticked that I couldn't search manually, but in the grand scheme of things - I JUST BOUGHT PLAYOFF TICKETS TO SEE THE BALTIMORE ORIOLES. Can't really complain about that when it comes right down to it.

Well, that wasn't a fantastically smooth experience, but I got two tickets to Home Game One of the ALDS. At first, the entire stadium said "No availability", then as I was zooming in, a message popped up and said that there are too many people trying to buy tickets and that the site was going to revert to searching for best available seats for me. I really wanted to choose two on an aisle, but at least I got the section I wanted. I might go back in later to see what happens when the site isn't totally overwhelmed.

Mine said everything was sold out when I first logged in too but when I put in my code on the left side and hit "show on map" or whatever it said, it showed all the available seats. Thankfully I missed the big rush. I had a 10AM start time and logged in lazily around 1230pm :)

So far I have tickets to the WC game, division home games 2 and 3, championship series home game 5, and world series game 5.

Take me there, Os!!!!!

How did you do that? Guess those tickets aren't offered to us 13 game depositors yet.

How did you do that? Guess those tickets aren't offered to us 13 game depositors yet.

I had a 13 game plan coming into the season. So I had a postseason ticket package that included division series game 2, champ series home game 5, and world series game 5 off the bat.

Today I could buy additional tickets like everyone else to the WC and division series, so I got the WC and home game 3 :)

I'm happy for everyone that got tickets, but I think the O's are going to quickly regret allowing current season ticket holders to purchase extra tickets. I'm sure they were worried they wouldn't sell out. Now I bet they're worried about not having anything left for the regular people.

Archived