vs BLUE JAYS 9/24 GAME TWO

Goober Noodles

God I hate buck sometimes.

He should have already had someone up and when that first batter hit one over the fence, that should have been it.

Buck is getting WAYYYYYYY too much credit for this teams success. Poor managing all around tonight between his handling of Chen to his decision to start Chavez.

Absolutely terrible.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's hope the Orioles have some late game magic, but this game is a disappointment. Romero is total crap and they can't get a timely hit to save their life. Of course some of has to do with buck starting Endy Chavez for some God awful reason, but either way, the team should never let a guy with that kind of control problems of the hook. To score just three runs off that guy in five innings is an embarrassment. It's baseball, and team's have games like this, but our offense is starting to go cold and it worries me.

Two hitters too late. Questionable strategy but Buck if nothing else is consistent. If you are a starting pitcher "nugget", then you will get the extra inning, extra hitter every time. But while this may build long term confidence with your starters, it is now near playoff mode now and it can cost.

God I hate buck sometimes.

He should have already had someone up and when that first batter hit one over the fence' date=' that should have been it.

Buck is getting WAYYYYYYY too much credit for this teams success. Poor managing all around tonight between his handling of Chen to his decision to start Chavez.

Absolutely terrible.[/quote']

PcAbJ.jpg

Let's hope the Orioles have some late game magic, but this game is a disappointment. Romero is total crap and they can't get a timely hit to save their life. Of course some of has to do with buck starting Endy Chavez for some God awful reason, but either way, the team should never let a guy with that kind of control problems of the hook. To score just three runs off that guy in five innings is an embarrassment. It's baseball, and team's have games like this, but our offense is starting to go cold and it worries me.

I completely agree. I hope Buck made it clear to take pitches as the game plan tonight but it doesn't look that way. Romero certainly has good stuff-- it just misses A LOT.

Archived