Bobby V: "I'm Glad Baltimore Lost!"

BobbyWoontz

Manager of the last place Red Sox says what? Seriously contrast him with Maddon, who I heard via Thorne bought Buck a bottle of wine and wished him congratulations. Bobby V is such an arrogant gasbag, trying to make this all about him even though his team had the third worst record in the AL this year.

Booby V. and Joe Maddon are on the exact opposite scale when it comes to class and dignity. There was no doubt in my mind the Rays would play hard until the last game of the season and that's exactly what they did, and that's a testament to the leadership and quality of character of their manager, Joe Maddon. You can see how the Red Sox finished to determine Valentine's. Hell, even D-bags look at Valentine and say, "What a D-bag!"

He's a sad, petty, disgusting human being and this last stint as manager should do what should have been done to him a long time ago, and that's destroy any additional baseball opportunities.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can call people out without being a giant d-bag, can't you? He's seen sas a bad guy...because he is. Seeing the players as entitled jerks and the manager as a giant d-bag are not mutually exclusive opinions.

I don't think he's a good guy either. I didn't want him when we were doing our search.

I think it's a fine line to call people out without being a jerk. It's very difficult, and it's impossible to do so if ownership isn't going to support you. They should have known what they were getting.

Archived