ALDS Game 3: A New Hope: Orioles & Yankees

Dipper9

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just feel bad for all of us fans. The players are getting paid massive amounts of money and I feel like we're putting 100 percent more energy into all of this for FREE. Just for the love of the team. For that alone I salute everyone on this board.. this one has me really bummed, sucks

Oh by the way, let's not forget when the O's were trying to manufacture a run and the ump let 5 balls go by, then we hit into a BABIP-cursed DP. We get that run that inning and we win too. Also, people are being too hard on JJ. He went 2 full innings and gave up a single hit, to freaking Voldemort.

Ibanez-looks-like-Voldemort.png

They could win tomorrow, but I doubt they beat CC in a game 5. It's just a shame guys like Johnson and Jones are folding under the pressure. That's what happens in playoff baseball I guess.

I just want to do it game by game. If we get to Game 5, I'm happy. And if we win, I'll go ballistic.

What do you hate me, Baseball Gods? Just why do you hate me so much? I don't understand.

My soul hurts so much. I'm a voice of reason, but even I can't bare.

Why does Baltimore Sport teams lack clutch? From the Betrayal in Foxboro to the Sunday Night Massacre PT II ALDS edition. I don't get it.

The baseball gods gave you one of the most exciting years of Oriole baseball ever. It has to end sometime.

Archived