Rosenthal reports that Bedard trade talks have slowed

ChaosLex

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We needs to get these deals done. Either were rebuilding or were pretending. Either way, the current team will be lucky to win 68 games or so. And, we all know how we feel about watching the kids play. That is what we want as a fanbase. I think it would truely rejuvenate us, the fanbase.

Why do you think this is true? Does PA not think we are getting enough back or does he just not want to trade our admitted little steroid user?

The point is that it shouldn't matter what he thinks. We have heard from AM and everyone who knows anyone on this board that Angelos has faith in AM and trusts him to fix the ballclub.

I'm going to wait for this play out, but if he F's this up, it's going to be hard to an Orioles fan. (Not that it's not already hard).

So, anyone.....how does this work: does A) AM call PA every time he's about to do something OR B) does PGA hear that Roberts is about to go and calls AM cold?

I hope it's not A because I thought PGA was no longer a control gate. If it's B, why doesn't AM pat PGA on the head, says "it'll be fine", and then makes the deal anyway.

I wouldn't be surprised if warehouse employees have to call Angelos before they use the restroom.

/half joking

The point is that it shouldn't matter what he thinks. We have heard from AM and everyone who knows anyone on this board that Angelos has faith in AM and trusts him to fix the ballclub.

I'm going to wait for this play out, but if he F's this up, it's going to be hard to an Orioles fan. (Not that it's not already hard).

The funny thing is, he didn't want Marcus Giles because he was a steroid user.

Funny that the steroid stuff matters except for his little pet.

What a f'ing joke.

All this stuff about AM being able to do what he wants is just garbage I guess.

So nothing has really changed. So what if he allowed Miggy to be traded. It saves him $26mm and no doubt he knew that Miggy was in deep on the Mitchell report. But God forbid his newest puppet actually want to make a deal involving a fan favorite, that may improve his club in the future and he stonewalls it. Or forces the puppet to ask for the moon for his player. I actually thought this puppet was given control. This sucks... Time to plan a golf trip to take my mind off of this friggin' mess.

Archived