Orioles have acquired INF Yamaico Navarro from the Pittsburgh Pirates

Greg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stu indeed has a serious back injury. Will not pitch in 2013, from Roch. Can we stop jumping to conclusions about things? The people running the club usually have good reasons for doing things.

Like Angelos for instance? So, there are never to be any questions when a move is made is that it? That would make for a boring board.

I was aware of the oblique injury but not that his back was an issue. An explanation as to why things happen isn't asking too much. Some people were just wondering what happened.

Stu indeed has a serious back injury. Will not pitch in 2013, from Roch. Can we stop jumping to conclusions about things? The people running the club usually have good reasons for doing things.

I thought so. Glad I was not imagining. Sorry to hear that for Stu though. It just seemed like a back. I guess they call them obliques though.

Reminds me of the oft used "It will get worse before it gets better". The team is definitely worse now...so it has to get better, right?

Yamaico Navarro is everything but MLB material. He's nothing more than depth for AAA. Hardy goes nowhere. He's the best shortstop in the AL.

I am willing to wait and see what happens. Not going to be

upset over this. To me this is minor league depth. DD knows

a lot more about baseball than I could learn in two lifetimes.

I feel sorry for the guy, he just can't seem to stay healthy.

I'm convinced DD is a member on this board. He pulls a move like this for pure entertainment. 5 pages and counting of people debating over a transaction including a minor league filler and a rp who pitched 6 innings last year.

That rp who pitched six innings last year was unhittable in the minor leagues and skyrocketed to the majors. Palmer liked him a lot. Had he stayed healthy, chances are he'd be heading north with the team in April. He was also a good story, and people like good stories.

Archived