O's will probably make a trade at the meetings

Going Underground

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just hear things. I don;t think the O's get Upton. I still think we get something like a Hosmer,Francouer or Willingham. Who knows? O's talking to everyone and maybe more then 30 names come up. Reynolds might fall back into the O's lap. We shall see

If we wind up with Francouer (unless we HAVE to take him to complete a deal), I think I'm going to be extremely upset.

I just hear things. I don;t think the O's get Upton. I still think we get something like a Hosmer,Francouer or Willingham. Who knows? O's talking to everyone and maybe more then 30 names come up. Reynolds might fall back into the O's lap. We shall see

That would work for me.

If the O's are going to contend in 2013 they need to have enough starting pitching until Bundy/Gausman arrive. Also there is not guarantee that Bundy/Gausman have immediate success.

If they stand pat I don't see them contending anyway.

They need to have a backbone and sign one of the Big FA's to show they're serious before I think they will contend this year. If they don't get a big free agent you will have to really wonder if now is the time to win.

If they stand pat I don't see them contending anyway.

They need to have a backbone and sign one of the Big FA's to show they're serious before I think they will contend this year. If they don't get a big free agent you will have to really wonder if now is the time to win.

I don't need them to "show me" they are serious. I just need them to be smart and keep doing what they're doing.

I feel dumb...I didn't know Butler was only 26....Thought he was in his 30's with him entering his prime I would trade him for Tillman. However, you need to accout for hime being a DH and that we would create a hole in the rotation....If we trade for Butler (8MM) and sign Saunders for (7MM) would we be stronger signing say Swisher to a 5/75 contract??

Archived