MLB Network on Sirius

clarence

Just need a place to vent, but can't believe that the MLB radio network can't put a better radio duo in the afternoon than Casey Stern and Jim Bowden.

I cover a lot of territory with my job so I'm in the car, alot. Almost every day I have to change the channel because these two are so bad at what they do. The way they ask each other leading questions and then take five minutes to answer "yes" or "no" questions drives me insane. Am I alone here? I just want to listen to baseball talk and MLB gives me these two idiots.

Just need a place to vent, but can't believe that the MLB radio network can't put a better radio duo in the afternoon than Casey Stern and Jim Bowden.

I cover a lot of territory with my job so I'm in the car, alot. Almost every day I have to change the channel because these two are so bad at what they do. The way they ask each other leading questions and then take five minutes to answer "yes" or "no" questions drives me insane. Am I alone here? I just want to listen to baseball talk and MLB gives me these two idiots.

At least you get MLB on Sirius. I have it in my car and I don't get the station.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Archived