It's a New Year, let's turn the page here at the Hangout!

Tony-OH

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man does this bring back memories. It's incredible how some people can just get under our skin.

Tony gave me an infraction about something I did to Old#5Fan years ago, and it's still there. It's probably a good thing, since it's a little annoying reminder to behave myself. But man did that guy get under my skin. Some days I would just search for his posts and savage him for his craziness.

I don't post much these days mostly due to how busy I am but I read the board quite a bit. I think this place is as good as ever (I'd argue better due to the fact that a few aren't around anymore).

There are some posters who provide a lot of insight who are less active these days for various reasons, like you and Stotle, and some who have left for one reason or another. But we've also had some great additions. And, I do think the overall tone of discussion has been very civil in recent months, though in my opinion this time of year tends to be the worst, because there is very little news so the same points get repeated over and over day after day and it starts to get on people's nerves.

Tony gave me an infraction about something I did to Old#5Fan years ago, and it's still there. It's probably a good thing, since it's a little annoying reminder to behave myself. But man did that guy get under my skin. Some days I would just search for his posts and savage him for his craziness.

Interesting how some people bother us more than others. I generally found Old# 5 fan pretty funny.

Interesting how some people bother us more than others. I generally found Old# 5 fan pretty funny.

I just could never believe that it wasn't an act. It was funny if it was an act, but then there were times when it sort of derailed unrelated topics and thats when it bothered me. Also there were several times I made a point that I found to be very valid and OldFan ran with it and then I just felt like an arse.

Love to have him back though.

Welcome to all those who are making it back to the Hangout.

I just could never believe that it wasn't an act. It was funny if it was an act, but then there were times when it sort of derailed unrelated topics and thats when it bothered me. Also there were several times I made a point that I found to be very valid and OldFan ran with it and then I just felt like an arse.

Love to have him back though.

Welcome to all those who are making it back to the Hangout.

I think it was real, mixed with his brand of sarcasm. Probably borderline trolling ... if not blatant trolling mixed in at times. Funny trolls don't bother me as much. I thought he was pretty witty.

Archived