It's a New Year, let's turn the page here at the Hangout!

Tony-OH

I hope Tony decides to let me back with my original SouthernBird handle. Of course we had a bit of a spat over moderators which is why I was banned for life but I have always loved this place and for you old timers you should remember that for a while I actually did the updates on the board for Tony and was happy to do it. After all the losing seasons it would be great to return with my REAL handle. Tony, I apologize for causing a fuss way back when but I did have a strong opinion at the time. But like everything else, time washes away quite a bit. Go O's!

Check your e-mail. I reinstated Southernbird... It's kind of ironic though that you are posting in your second handle after being banned. Now if anyone doesn't think I'll I'm serious about amnesty, this should prove it! :D

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can we all agree that if SG comes back he is required to change his avatar? Hope it's not too much to ask. Having to see that logo every time I went to an Oriole message board felt like having a friend who came over to pee on my living room every day.

Too funny......

Can we all agree that if SG comes back he is required to change his avatar? Hope it's not too much to ask. Having to see that logo every time I went to an Oriole message board felt like having a friend who came over to pee on my living room every day.

When he comes back I'm sure he'll get to keep his Duke.

Pretty magnanimous letter to SG from Tony on the BSL board. http://baltimoresportsandlife.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4070&p=98552#p98552
When he comes back I'm sure he'll get to keep his Duke.
If you follow Tater's link above, well, he's not coming back. Should he come back, and his post count was reset to 0, he'd probably go past me again by Easter :D

Ha, look how puny SouthernBird's rep is now compared to people who hadn't even joined while he was moderating.

Let's treat him like we treat other low rep posters (dirt).

To be fair, I am hilarious.

Not two-bird hilarious, but still.

(nope, not jealous at all)

Archived