Here are you 2013 Fanfest autograph stations....(+ Merged Threads)

notfast

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My order got messed up also, and I know for a fact I was carefully paying attention to what I purchased. At station 4 I had 1 Machado at 11:20 and 1 Bundy at 12:40, that's what was in my cart when I checked out. The e-mail I received says I purchased 2 Bundy's at 12:40. Awesome.

I guess you can have to items signed?

My order got messed up also, and I know for a fact I was carefully paying attention to what I purchased. At station 4 I had 1 Machado at 11:20 and 1 Bundy at 12:40, that's what was in my cart when I checked out. The e-mail I received says I purchased 2 Bundy's at 12:40. Awesome.

Thank you for backing me up here. I didnt mean to come off rude at all, and Im not sure why I got drilled like that. I did go through the whole process very carefully, in all honesty I was just upset I mean I've committed a significant amount of money in flying up and paying for a hotel etc. out of the money that I got for christmas Im in college and don't have a lot of money to spend on stuff like this so the guys who got pissed at me for being frustrated and bashed me in defense of the websites legitimacy I give you my sincere apologies, just a die hard fan that is passionate about the team.

Oh. Ok. That was not my experience. Thanks. I am sure you can sell the extra Bundy. In fact, I'll take it off your hands.

Thank you for backing me up here. I didnt mean to come off rude at all, and Im not sure why I got drilled like that. I did go through the whole process very carefully, in all honesty I was just upset I mean I've committed a significant amount of money in flying up and paying for a hotel etc. out of the money that I got for christmas Im in college and don't have a lot of money to spend on stuff like this so the guys who got pissed at me for being frustrated and bashed me in defense of the websites legitimacy I give you my sincere apologies, just a die hard fan that is passionate about the team.

I did not realize I had drilled you. Sorry man. I just had noticed that selecting the table and time, just gave you the table and the top available session. My bad.

So you had to make seprate purchases or you were able to make one purchase?

You could only buy tickets to one station at a time. Then a screen popped-up with the different times for that station. You could select a maximum of 2 for each time slot. You couldn't select 2 for all 5 time slots at once. You selected 2, then hit continue, then it would take you to the next page. From there, you had to select an add button to return to the prior page to select a different time slot.

I did not realize I had drilled you. Sorry man. I just had noticed that selecting the table and time, just gave you the table and the top available session. My bad.

Its all good man no offense taken I could have just read it wrong just felt like I was being made out to be some dumbass that couldnt follow directions which wasnt the case at all. Appreciate you letting me know for next time though

You could only buy tickets to one station at a time. Then a screen popped-up with the different times for that station. You could select a maximum of 2 for each time slot. You couldn't select 2 for all 5 time slots at once. You selected 2, then hit continue, then it would take you to the next page. From there, you had to select an add button to return to the prior page to select a different time slot.

This was also my experience.

Yeah, I don't quite understand how your initial response could be seen as drilling O10F, you simply stated the facts.

i have a man crush on Chris Davis so I was probably the only person that choise station 4 first for the 2pm time slot

That's cool, but I'm guess that his wife is hotter than you. In fact, his wife is hotter than most human beings. I've expressed my man love to McLouth and O'Day, and I was met with a DeNiro/Snipes type reaction.

Life is good. A buddy of mine is swapping me a Jim Johnson baseball for a Kevin Gausman.

So you guys bring a case of baseballs and get each one signed? balls are like $15 each right on the web.

My idea is probably strange to just have everyone sign one bat. put it in a display case that holds 5 bats and every year have a new bat signed.

i just cant see having 50 baseballs signed and on display at my house

Archived