Here are you 2013 Fanfest autograph stations....(+ Merged Threads)

notfast

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so happy to read that people knew going in they were buying ticket vouchers simply to make a profit when I was unable to get a single voucher to get my own items signed. Thanks a lot guys, you seriously should be ashamed of yourselves, but I already know you won't be. Now I have to try and figure out how I can get autographs I've been planning to get for months without breaking my checking account.

FYI - I'm willing to try and make some trades from some of the memorabilia I do have. I'm also a season ticket holder, maybe someone out there would value a chance at face value opening day tickets instead of their autograph voucher?

I'm so happy to read that people knew going in they were buying ticket vouchers simply to make a profit when I was unable to get a single voucher to get my own items signed. Thanks a lot guys, you seriously should be ashamed of yourselves, but I already know you won't be. Now I have to try and figure out how I can get autographs I've been planning to get for months without breaking my checking account.

FYI - I'm willing to try and make some trades from some of the memorabilia I do have. I'm also a season ticket holder, maybe someone out there would value a chance at face value opening day tickets instead of their autograph voucher?

Who and what were you trying to get signed. weams at orioleshangout dot com

I've been lurking this site for years, but felt compelled to join at the very least to support this post. I agree with you 100%. I'm as happy as can be to see the Orioles be successful in getting their winning season, after enduring 14 straight that were not. Everyone wants a winning team (which in turn makes them popular), however there were a few obvious upsides to the Orioles being less than popular: being able to stroll into FanFest each year with plenty of space to breathe, and the ability in the past few years to pick up vouchers easily the day they became available, even days after they were offered. I assumed this year's FanFest would have a greater attendance (and I'm happy for that), but now for the online autograph voucher system to be exploited for profit via ebay? Call me naive, I was surprised to see this happen. BUT, to even think a member of this community would do it? It can't be, it just can't.

I will be missing out on a few autographs this year because I was a few minutes late myself, but there's always next year? We just have to be quick about it.

Ugh now I know why the Machado/Gausman ones were gone so soon. I was online right at 10 and went to pick that one first. Somehow had two in my cart and tried to start over only to find that they weren't available anymore. I should have just bought the two.

Ended up with the following ones:

2:00p.m. Esskay Autograph Station 2 (Mike Bordick, Jason Hammel, Nate McLouth)

2:00p.m. Esskay Autograph Station 4 (Chris Davis, Miguel Gonzalez, Brian Matusz)

3:20p.m. Esskay Autograph Station 4 (Zach Clark, Chris Hoiles, Adam Jones)

Really wanted Machado and O'Day, and Gausman would have been nice. I'm still surprised they put those two rookies together. Probably part of the reason why it sold out. And I wish O'Day was available at another station!

Still trying to decide what to bring. Thoughts on best item? I was thinking about a shirt that I'd frame or a bat.

Just throwing it out there... I have vouchers for Ryan Minor (who I don't need) and Troy Patton (who I'll already be getting one other time during the day). If anyone needs something done for either of those two guys, just let me know and I'll take it for you. Not looking for anything in return, just don't want to waste those two slots if someone actually needs those guys. PM me.

I've been lurking this site for years, but felt compelled to join at the very least to support this post. I agree with you 100%. I'm as happy as can be to see the Orioles be successful in getting their winning season, after enduring 14 straight that were not. Everyone wants a winning team (which in turn makes them popular), however there were a few obvious upsides to the Orioles being less than popular: being able to stroll into FanFest each year with plenty of space to breathe, and the ability in the past few years to pick up vouchers easily the day they became available, even days after they were offered. I assumed this year's FanFest would have a greater attendance (and I'm happy for that), but now for the online autograph voucher system to be exploited for profit via ebay? Call me naive, I was surprised to see this happen. BUT, to even think a member of this community would do it? It can't be, it just can't.

I will be missing out on a few autographs this year because I was a few minutes late myself, but there's always next year? We just have to be quick about it.

I am sure next year that the vouchers will be held at will call with photo id for pick up.

Wow, what a difference a year makes. Last year we were able to get all 5 of our sessions. This year we were only able to get 2 of 5 sessions (J. Johnson, Singleton, Strop and Bordick, Hammel and Nate). Davis, Bundy and Buck were sold out almost immediately) and from my view all 20 slots were sold out in less than 90 minutes. (Let's see that's 250 vouchers for 20 sessions = 5,000 sold out.) Again, the difference of one year. At least we'll have more time for the Forums. Go Os!
I am sure next year that the vouchers will be held at will call with photo id for pick up.

Just curious are players available to give autographs before games? It has been twenty years or more

in Arlington, Texas you would see players going into the stadium and could get autographs. Didn't know

if they can still do that. I am hoping I can see the O's@ the Rangers this year.

Went to print my tickets and the pairings aren't exactly the same... Anyone know if the website or tickets is the right list?

Example, Adam Jones at 3:20 is listed with Hoiles and Clark on the website, the ticket lists him with Betemit and Ayala.

Also, Machado/Gausman/ODay is listed with Minor on the website, and Schoop on the ticket

Mine were different too. Instead of Rick Adair at 11:20 I have Alexi Casilla, instead of LJ Hoes at 12:40, I have John Russell, and Brady Anderson is no longer listed at the 2:00 station with Roberts, Arrieta and Patton. Not really disappointed, but I am confused as to how they moved Schoop from one station at 3:20 to a different one at the same time. Doesn't make sense (but since I have that Schoop, Machado, Gausman, O'Day ticket, I'm cool with it). Maybe the printed tickets are wrong, or maybe this is just a matter of being 'subject to change' as TonySoprano said.

Archived