Dbacks and Braves agree to Upton deal

Going Underground

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Me too. I like Upton and I would try and headline Schoop in it. Dbacks seem to like SS's. Even though they received one from CLE.

Schoop and some young pitching minus Bundy and Gausman. If it doesn't work, move on.

I suspect that the D-Backs have already made it clear that Bundy would have to be in a trade for Upton. If you had a 25-year-old outfielder with massive power and proven ML skill under team control for three more years, I'm pretty sure you'd demand the best prospect your potential trade partner had.

I suspect that the D-Backs have already made it clear that Bundy would have to be in a trade for Upton. If you had a 25-year-old outfielder with massive power and proven ML skill under team control for three more years, I'm pretty sure you'd demand the best prospect your potential trade partner had.

There's a report in the Atlanta area that the Braves are offering Teheran plus for Upton. I don't think we can come close to matching that, unless we included Bundy. We know that's not happening.

And I might give up Bundy, knowing that we have Gausman coming as well.

Archived