Ongoing lineup thread for 2013

Aglets

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Three days ago, I started a thread stating that Chris Davis should sit, giving logical reasons. He preceded to go 3 for 4, and I immediately posted my retraction following the game.

...the ball is in your court gentlemen.

Nick proved me wrong and although he is having a terrible season and batting .270 and OPSing under .700, he had 3 hits today. Bravo Nick....Bravo. :rolleyes:

That's not exactly was you were looking for, though, is it? ;)

Three days ago, I started a thread stating that Chris Davis should sit, giving logical reasons. He preceded to go 3 for 4, and I immediately posted my retraction following the game.

...the ball is in your court gentlemen.

Nick had a good game, it still doesn't mean he should have been leading off.

But, the manager felt this was his best lineup and went with it.

So give Buck some credit.

Do you think Buck had some sort of advanced info that said a guy who hasn't hit in 3 months was going to go 3-4; or do you think he said in his robo-manager voice "my other two leadoff guys are out today, I have no other option."

Do you think Buck had some sort of advanced info that said a guy who hasn't hit in 3 months was going to go 3-4; or do you think he said in his robo-manager voice "my other two leadoff guys are out today, I have no other option."

Maybe, the guy with 1,000+ Wins under his belt as a manager, knows what he is doing?

Every decision he makes, people ridicule or make fun of.

SMH

Maybe, the guy with 1,000+ Wins under his belt as a manager, knows what he is doing?

Every decision he makes, people ridicule or make fun of.

SMH

If I disagree with a decision, I might bring it up. It doesn't mean I think I know more than Buck, I just disagree. Otherwise, we're just cheerleaders.

Nick had a good game, it still doesn't mean he should have been leading off.
Nick has been struggling lately, but I bet his numbers v CC were better that the other two options Roberts and Nate. Also N ick has done well batting #1 and putting him there might get him going. Looks like it worked to me.

Archived