More Discomfort in Bundy's Elbow.

tylerfrombelair

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would assume the Nats GM would think it was a prank call had Duquette called last year and offered Bundy for Mike Morse. I can't imagine the OH could handle the traffic if that deal went down.

"What's that Dan? You'll give me the best pitching prospect in baseball for 1 year of a designated hitter? Sure that sounds... wait which Bundy are you talking about, Dan? ....? Dan, are you there?"

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Duquette said he is not concerned about Bundy seeing Dr. Andrews. "The concern is that it has lingered a little bit longer than we expected"</p>— Dan Connolly (@danconnollysun) <a href="

">April 23, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hopefully, this isn't too significant an injury.

This is why you strongly consider packaging your prospects for proven ML talent

Bundy in a package for Justin Upton, or Giacarlo Stanton, or even Mike Morse might have turned out brilliant.

Of course I know hindsight is 20/20

But my point is I could never understand all the talk of Bundy, Gausman, Schoop being untouchable.

No way in hell do you mention Bundy in the same breath of Mike Morse.

Upton or Stanton? Sure, but Morse? Hell no.

Different than what I saw in 2012 ST, although it wasn't the best angle. Not the same as when he came up in September. Maybe he was just trying to impress and amp it up but in the futures game there was a lot of body turn and the arm wasn't as over the top as his "normal" seems to be. Maybe it doesn't mean anything. I was just disappointed at the time because it looked like a kid who started out with really good mechanics was a little messed up.

He didn't get properly warmed up at the Futures Game if I remember correctly.

This is why you strongly consider packaging your prospects for proven ML talent

Sell high on pitching prospects, that is one thing we learned the last 15 years. As far back as I can remember there was an untouchable future ace/ 'Dylan Bundy' on the horizon that people can't stop talking about. Never worked out even once.

Yeah, but Bundy is smart for doing it. Obviously, it's been shown that the O's don't have any doctor in house who is close to the expert that Andrews is. Hobgood went outside the organization to get his shoulder taken care of finally. The O's guys said it was a torn rotator cuff for the longest time. Pretty sure Hobgood's doctor said the rotator cuff was actually in good shape.

I agree it was smart of Bundy. I am a bit concerned that after re-experiencing discomfort the O's had to be "nudged" to get him a second opinion.

Archived