Mother's Day vs. the Twins 5/12

weams

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's not eligible until that date, I guess.

That's not the case. The draft has nothing to due with when Gausman can be called up. He can be called up at any time, we would just start his clock early for Super 2 purposes if he were to be called up before the middle of June (Super 2 date is different every year).

Just maybe pulled an oblique on a pitch? Speculation.

I was just watching the last inning and didn't see anything at first but on the pitch that Parmlee grounded to second he kinda reached for it with his glove back hand then kinda just stopped and was holding his him area when Davis walked him the ball after the out. I think that may be where he hurt it from running the replays.

WEI-YIN CHEN O (FINAL NUMBERS)

IP:. 5

H:o 5

R:O 0

BB: 0

SO: 3

Pitches: 73 (50 Strikes, 23 Balls)

2013 ERA: 3.04

PITCHES BY INNING

17 (11 Strikes)

12 (81 Strikes)

16 (91 Strikes)

71 (61 Strikes)

21 (16 Strikes)

Snyder has a better bat than TT, if he can handle the staff, TT's spot could be in doubt.

Snyder gave the staff too many chocolates yesterday and let them play too long out in the cold without sweaters. I don't think he's up to it.

I like Mike Bordick but I'm pretty much done "giving him a chance". Earlier he tried to exaggerate Jones' homer saying it "ended up in the 2nd deck" when everyone knows it just made it out, and took a huge bounce to get up there. I realize there's a LOT worse announcers out there but he's really starting to annoy me.

Archived