vs. RAYS, 6/08

OFFNY

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I honestly don't think our team gets any colder or for a longer period of time than any other teams, especially given how good our offense has been this year overall. Further, I seriously doubt you can provide any evidence at all to support your implication.

Are you watching???

What more evidence do I need? Lol

He has been this year. There's no arguing that. I thought last year was a down year average wise for him. And now he looks much worse than last year.

Oh I missed the part that it was because you deemed it as such. My bad.

There are still not 5 better catchers in the majors right now, thus I cannot consider him terrible by any means.

Are you watching???

What more evidence do I need? Lol

Right now they're a bit cold offensively but no more than any other team gets at points throughout the season. You completely failed to address my point at all. Are they cold now? Yes. Is it worse than other teams get at points? Doubtful.

That field behind Adam Jones just looks so ugly. I'd even take those bright green astroturf fields they used to have over this carpet.

I do wonder what makes the astroturf so ugly. It looks like a giant, 40-year-old welcome mat, not to mention the random star in center field that really has no business being there.

Archived