David Ortiz-I hate you

Flacco Machado

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ortiz has been fined $5,000 by MLB for the destruction he caused. He has filed an appeal. I HATE YOU! You ASS!

1) He makes that in one at bat. 2) Why in the hell is he appealing this fine? There are no game suspensions and it's not much money to him.

Ortiz has been fined $5,000 by MLB for the destruction he caused. He has filed an appeal. I HATE YOU! You ASS!

He's making $14 million....he can afford it. For the average American that's like being fined $10. So clearly he objects on the grounds of being disrespected.....by a called strike on a 3-0 count in a Red Sox blowout. What an overgrown, ungrateful, petulant jackass.

Whew......I feel better. Got a little worked up there. :D

Watching his press conference after that game about being "disrespected" and whatever really got me heated. Does he not realize it was disrespectful to walk to 1st BEFORE the pitch even made it to the catcher? What about smashing a piece of the VISITING dugout for the world to see doesn't seem disrespectful? Appealing a (in context to his salary) measly $5,000 fine for actions that in the end he should actually be apologizing for is just another example of a lack of respect Ortiz has for anybody but himself. He should be ashamed, but I know he is not.

andddd the Astros just blew the game. AHHHHHHHHHh :angryfire:

(thought this thread was close enough to vent)

Seems like everything has gone the Red Sox way this season. And Houston doesn't seem capable of holding a close lead against a good team.

Seems like everything has gone the Red Sox way this season. And Houston doesn't seem capable of holding a close lead against a good team.

I keep thinking the Red Sox will start to struggle but they have gotten atleast 3 late innings come back in the last 10 games or so. I am starting to thing this is their year they are reminding me of us and the late rally's

I hate the fact that he's a 1.000+ OPS player at age 37. Apparently, he'll never decline like Bonds. And I'm not making steroid accusations, I just hate that he's found the fountain of youth.

A fat piece of garbage suddenly in his late 30's loses a ton of weight and starts playing like he's 27 again? Yeah, nothing to see here. :rolleyes:

Archived