vs. Astros 7/30. (Without Bud Norris)

weams

One of the biggest hits in the season for a lot of reasons.But we still trail. Now lets go after these guys.

You said it bro!!! Amazing to think it (since it's the Astros) but we now have to take immediate action and redeem ourselves in this game!! :thumbsup1:

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chen is off tonight.

He has pitched a lot better then his line. He gave up a bloop a bunt single an opposite field single and a 100 hopper. He doesn't have his best command but nothing has been hit hard all game really.

Stick to what you do best, making predictions that have a 50/50 chance of coming true, eventually you'll nail one.

I don't even take my predictions seriously so I suggest you don't either. :) I don't make them to say see I was right! I make them because I like to be optimistic.

JIM BOWDEN ‏@JimBowdenESPNxm 1m

Jake Peavy race: who would might be center pieces? Oak -Michael Choice; St.L -Carlos Martinez; AZ - David Holmberg...NOT Gray,Wacha,ABradley

Of course they wouldn't get a top prospect for Peavy. He's a number 3-4 type pitcher, he's no Ace.

JIM BOWDEN ‏@JimBowdenESPNxm 1m

Jake Peavy race: who would might be center pieces? Oak -Michael Choice; St.L -Carlos Martinez; AZ - David Holmberg...NOT Gray,Wacha,ABradley

Why do we care about teams that are buying? We aren't buying. Are we? We're not buying, are we?! I mean.... we're not really selling, but we're not really buying, right? Right?

I'm confused. When the umpire calls a strike against an Oriole hitter, I think we're sellers. When the umpire calls a ball, I think we're buyers. We're right there on that pivot. All we need is for the Houston Astros to bump us firmly into the seller camp with a sweep. :thumbsup1:

Archived