2014 Attendance Thread

OFFNY

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well that was below the range that I was hoping for. Even with the Cardinal fans leaving, you can't help but be disappointed in yesterday's crowd after the previous two nights.

Tons of Cardinal fans at the game yesterday. They were more annoying because they were winning.Most were ok but some were as bad if not worse then the Yankee and Red Sox fans.Left side of the stadium near the Cardinal dugout was 50% Cardinal fans.

We all want to go to games in which the Orioles win, of course.

But they need us when they lose, too. ;)

All Oriole fans always serve a purpose, regardless of the outcome of the game. :cool:

That's why I keep going. Sometimes, I just start to wonder if I'm a jinx, though.

Not a chance. You're good. :cool:

While we're on the subject of the team needing the fans, the team needs them THE MOST when they lose games on the road ......

...... and of course, the Oriole fans NEED EACH OTHER when they lose on the road even more than the Orioles need the fans.

Kinda disappointed in the Sunday crowd vs. STL. I have been following the attendance throughout the year and am hoping we edge Washington and Philly. No reason why we shouldn't.

Hopefully we get 35+ for all three of these games. Not sure how we'll draw vs Cincy, Cleveland and Tampa in upcoming series if we could sell out vs STL on the weekend.

Here are the attendance numbers now: http://espn.go.com/mlb/attendance

I'm guessing 90-95,000 for the series. We only drew about 24,000 per game in seven weeknight games vs. NY last year, but they were all during months when school was in session, so I'm guessing we'll do better now. We averaged almost 30k per game in a weeknight series against the Angels two weeks ago, and I think we'll top that for the Yankees.

I'm guessing 90-95,000 for the series. We only drew about 24,000 per game in seven weeknight games vs. NY last year, but they were all during months when school was in session, so I'm guessing we'll do better now. We averaged almost 30k per game in a weeknight series against the Angels two weeks ago, and I think we'll top that for the Yankees.

90,000 seems about right. If I had to guess, I would say 29,000 tonight and Wednesday and 33,000 on Tuesday due to bargain night pricing. Tons of upper reserve seats available tonight, fewer tomorrow due to the bargain night pricing

90,000 seems about right. If I had to guess, I would say 29,000 tonight and Wednesday and 33,000 on Tuesday due to bargain night pricing. Tons of upper reserve seats available tonight, fewer tomorrow due to the bargain night pricing

I was way off. 34,018 tonight.

Huge series and I think our fans will respond. Sellouts? Maybe not, but certainly 30K per game I'd hope. My goal is 100,000 for the series...

Huge series and I think our fans will respond. Sellouts? Maybe not, but certainly 30K per game I'd hope. My goal is 100,000 for the series...

It will definitely be over 100,000 with 34,000 tonight. There were significantly fewer seats available for tomorrow's game than there were for tonight's game.

Archived