The Reactionary Thread

Rene88

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This team couldn't hit anything if you unleashed them all with bats into Dempsey's with the order to deal as much property damage as possible! ;)

;)= sarcasm

O's have hit .184 in the last five games...

Delmon Young: 2-3

Rest of team: 0-19

The Orioles have played 14 games since the 6 run 11th inning in Washington. They have scored more than 4 runs in one of those games. Very, very good chance that streak reaches 20+ games.

We will get shut down by another terrible pitcher tomorrow and split the series 2-2, after beating Felix and Iwakuma the first 2 games. Just absolutely pathetic.

This offense just flat out sucks.

Delmon Young: 2-3

Rest of team: 0-19

The Orioles have played 14 games since the 6 run 11th inning in Washington. They have scored more than 4 runs in one of those games. Very, very good chance that streak reaches 20+ games.

We will get shut down by another terrible pitcher tomorrow and split the series 2-2, after beating Felix and Iwakuma the first 2 games. Just absolutely pathetic.

This offense just flat out sucks.

0-19 is just sad.

The Oriokes have the best record in night games in the MLB but have a 14-21 record in day games and are just 1-6 in their last 7 day games.

The offense continues to be absolutely terrible. They scored 6 runs in an inning in Washington and since that game they have scored more than 4 runs one time in 14 games. Need yo puck it up. Pearce and Cruz have cooled down and now it is time for others to pick them up. Starts tomorrow.

And we didn't trade for a bat because....:)

Because we gave up Nolan Reimold and his game winning HRs to Toronto.:D

Somebody had to say it. These games happen. Pitching was good tonight. Sucks Toronto has had such an easy schedule lately. But first place on August 1. I will take it!!!

1. Need a real 2B. Schoop is possibly the worst offensive player in baseball and has somehow gotten worse as the season has gone along...

2. Nelson Cruz... Don't be afraid to show up. Anytime now.

3. Markakis has been dreadful lately. Average has fallen almost .25 points.

4. Would be nice of Jones could do something for once in an important situation. He's the King of doing nothing when it matters most.

5. Buck can't expect Webb to pitch 2 innings two game out of 3 when he has barely pitched for some reason lately. Has to be rusty.

6. Bullpen overall continues to look good.

7. Offense continues to be utterly terrible hitting under .200 since the break.

8. One of Davis/Hardy need to to pick it up.

9. Whether they win the East will depend on our offense but being completely useless.

And we didn't trade for a bat because....:)

I'm usually a glass half-empty guy when it comes to this offense because I don't really expect low OBP teams to do much offensively. Which usually means I don't get frustrated by our offensive performance. But even I'm concerned about the offense from the time right before the All-Star break until now. This offense has been bad. And some of it is the quality of pitching we have faced. But even that excuse can only go so far.

1. Need a real 2B. Schoop is possibly the worst offensive player in baseball and has somehow gotten worse as the season has gone along...

2. Nelson Cruz... Don't be afraid to show up. Anytime now.

3. Markakis has been dreadful lately. Average has fallen almost .25 points.

4. Would be nice of Jones could do something for once in an important situation. He's the King of doing nothing when it matters most.

5. Buck can't expect Webb to pitch 2 innings two game out of 3 when he has barely pitched for some reason lately. Has to be rusty.

6. Bullpen overall continues to look good.

7. Offense continues to be utterly terrible hitting under .200 since the break.

8. One of Davis/Hardy need to to pick it up.

9. Whether they win the East will depend on our offense but being completely useless.

I sincerely hope that the Jones comment was sarcasm...he got huge hits in the first two games of this series.

Archived