The Reactionary Thread

Rene88

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...or apparently hit Workman. Guy has something like 11 IP of shutout ball against us.

Go figure. His stuff looks pretty pedestrian to me. Nothing he throws looks really that great.

I don't know what it is with some guys. They can throw their glove on the pitchers mound and they pitch well against certain teams.

...or apparently hit Workman. Guy has something like 11 IP of shutout ball against us.

At some point we need to get going. The Sox offense sucks. We have lost too many winnable games the last 3 weeks or so. You aren't going to win them all but it doesn't feel like it has been 50-50 either. If Cruz doesn't forget how many outs there were maybe Pearce pinch hits for Flaherty to start the inning. Who knows if he still gets on.

o

Our winning percentage is .000 over our last 1 game.

We haven't scored a single run during our current one-game losing streak.

Our ineptness is incredulous. No doubt, we're going to wind up the season like the 1962 Mets, or the 2003 Tigers.

We had the game in Pittsburgh where Dickerson sent Hardy who was out by 50 feet. Lost an extra inning game to Cleveland when Flash can field well. Had a tough loss in Milwaukee. Lost two close games to Houston. JJ's errors cost us a shot to win a game in Texas. That tough loss Friday to Oakland and tonight. Now, have we won some close games in that time, yes but overall it just feels like a lot of games we could of had have been left on the table.

and it Is stupid anyways.

It doesn't matter. Regardless of how many times it doesn't work there will always be people who insist its only because we don't execute it properly and Buck is never going to stop doing it anyway. It's a complete waste. We just keep giving outs away.

I would like to see Pearce play more, no more Manny in 2 hole, and no more bunting the O's aren't good at it.

Not sure what you can do about Hardy's lack of power and not sure if Davis gets it going this season have no confidence at all when he bats. Missing a ton of fastballs in the middle of the plate.

Not much to see here. Just another game that should have been won that they lost. Just another game where the offensive is an embarassment when the pitching is good. Just another game where Machado and Davis are the 2 worst players on the team.

And just another game where the Orioles are anemic at OPACY. Another home series where the O's can't score more than 11 runs (just like every other single 3 game series at home this year... EMBARASSING!!!!!). And after tomorrow, just another series they're going to lose that they have no business losing. The Orioles have won just 1 of their last 8 series, 9 after tomorrow.

Archived