Blue Jays claim Nolan Reimold

xian4

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Makes me sick to see Reimold on the Jays starting lineup. Five years ago, I really thought he was our next star. Watched him in Norfolk once and he stood out over Wieters.... watched him hit a home run. The next weekend, got to watch him hit a homer against the Yankees in Camden Yards....

Interesting that they have a few former Orioles. Bautista. Tolleson.

Sigh...I am still at Beyonce...

Tomorrow night I am going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That concert caused worse traffic than I remember for any event downtown in my 3.5 years of living in the city. To be fair, construction on 95 North AND Russell Street certainly don't help.

That concert caused worse traffic than I remember for any event downtown in my 3.5 years of living in the city. To be fair, construction on 95 North AND Russell Street certainly don't help.

Lucky for me my Ex got Beyonce/Jay Z duty tonight :)

I don't like losing him but you can't keep everybody. The mistake was letting Arrieta get away.

The mistake was not trading him earlier when he had greater value IMO.

Jake was never going to get it done here if he could not with the numerous opportunities he had. It's not as if he got one or two lol.

Happy he has found success but frankly I think he needed a change of scenery and I think his game is better suited to the NL

The mistake was not trading him earlier when he had greater value IMO.

Jake was never going to get it done here if he could not with the numerous opportunities he had. It's not as if he got one or two lol.

Happy he has found success but frankly I think he needed a change of scenery and I think his game is better suited to the NL

The mistake was taking him back that one last time. And yes, he should have been dealt earlier.

Archived