The Orioles, 10 games at a time

Frobby

Tillman has been unacceptably bad imo. And you're right about KG.

We did the usual juggle Gausman around thing though. I'm not making excuses but I don't think he's had a bad year. Chen had a great year. Ubaldo had a good year. DD is going to have to get real creative this year. With our FA's we're not going to be able to just sit back. Going to have to be proactive.

• 2 weeks later...

Fascinating to look at the season like this. Makes it pretty obvious to see where ground was lost.

Kind of ironic that when I went to the first 6 home games for our honeymoon, they went 3-3 (Toronto and Yanks).

While they would end at .500, it was these same teams where they made the pleasing 5 game win streak.

And my sweetie stuck with me & the O's through the downs of the season and was as loyal an O's fan as me. We'll celebrate our 6 month anniversary this week.

Like Richard Manuel said in The Last Waltz, "I just want to break even."

o

5-5

5-5

4-6

5-5

4-6

7-3

7-3

5-5

3-7

6-4

5-5

6-4

1-9

5-5

6-4

5-5

2-0

__

81-81

o

• 6 months later...
I'll leave that decision to the mods. I kind of like being able to peek back at the prior seasons in the same thread.

I have always preferred a NINE game split for the season. I think of it as 18 different 9 game series with the need to go 5 Wins an 4 Losses to finish at 90 Wins for a season. I thank you for the ten game splits as most prefer a round number for these types of things.

I have always preferred a NINE game split for the season. I think of it as 18 different 9 game series with the need to go 5 Wins an 4 Losses to finish at 90 Wins for a season. I thank you for the ten game splits as most prefer a round number for these types of things.

Your way is a good way of looking at things. When I was a kid I used to track 18-game stretches. The O's always seemed to start slow in the first 18 and slowly turn on the jets. By the third segment, they'd be singing.

• 2 weeks later...