vs. MARINERS, 8/02

OFFNY

Its crazy how often we play JS. How bad is Ryan Flaherty if he can't even play over JS? This is insane, it's like Skip doesn't care about winning at all.

So, we need a new "Skip," huh ???

One that cares about winning?

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its crazy how often we play JS. How bad is Ryan Flaherty if he can't even play over JS? This is insane, its like Skip doesn't care about winning at all.

I agree. He can't hit at all and shouldn't be in the ML at this point in his career. He's an automatic out. I can assure you though that Buck does care about winning.

0-8 with RISP tonight. 3-24 the last 3 games with one of those hits not scoring a run. 4 runs in the last 32 innings. This offense is just absolutely pathetic. They flat out suck. Complete embarassment.

Is "pathetic" your favorite adjective? Just about every post you have in game threads has it.

Another sweet swing. How is this guy's batting avg so low?

He started out very weakly, probably more focused on his D and learning the pitchers, esp. since the rap on him was that he wasn't much of a catcher. And then even once he began hitting the ball hard, I remember a lot of atom balls, even post-ASB. I wd bet that his BABIP has been unusually low even after the first phase of proving himself as a catcher.

He started out very weakly, probably more focused on his D and learning the pitchers, esp. since the rap on him was that he wasn't much of a catcher. And then even once he began hitting the ball hard, I remember a lot of atom balls, even post-ASB. I wd bet that his BABIP has been unusually low even after the first phase of proving himself as a catcher.

All this. He's really turning into a very good player.

Archived