Better utility guy

auzzy98

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, this has gotten pretty stupid now.
My bad. Your "opinion" has been "amazingly" insightful. Thanks.
Oh, waah. Amazing how the biggest bullies (like you) are also the biggest whiners. Stop your crying, stop with the strawmans, stop with the hyperbole and maybe TRY and say something intelligent for a change.
Maybe you should spend less time worrying about me and more time on improving the quality of your pretty horrid posts.

Have the last word.

You're giving out some good advice there. ;)

Auzzy, giving your OP a bit more thought, the question of Hardy's contract, Machado's health, even Cruz's contract, need to be answered before we know what role you need from the bench.

Suppose we lose Cruz but get some offense from a guy who plays 3B/1B/DH. Now maybe Flaherty's job goes to a middle infielder with a bit more speed and obp. Same thing if Machado moves to SS and we get a new 3B.

He earlier pointed out to the op that he must use full words as it is against the rules. I have seen him doing this before but then he accuses me of having a "man crush" just because I am in agreement that Flaherty is nothing special and redskin rick loves him.

Who were you referring to? I prefer if we just leave other posters out of the conversation and speak to the topics myself.

My bad. Your "opinion" has been "amazingly" insightful. Thanks.

I'm used to this guy giving me an unusually hard time. I'm not sure what I did originally to warrant it. Maybe it was the fact that I defended Brob, that always seemed get under your skin. All I wanted was to have a conversation about my OP, but like usual it turned into "your opinions are so insightful" and other stuff about how I clearly don't know a thing. I thought this was supposed to be a fun, friendly site to discuss OUR birds.

Auzzy, giving your OP a bit more thought, the question of Hardy's contract, Machado's health, even Cruz's contract, need to be answered before we know what role you need from the bench.

Suppose we lose Cruz but get some offense from a guy who plays 3B/1B/DH. Now maybe Flaherty's job goes to a middle infielder with a bit more speed and obp. Same thing if Machado moves to SS and we get a new 3B.

Yeah, good thoughts. I know this subject Is small in comparison to big moves we'll make in the off season. We really need to lock up Hardy first and foremost. I'm afraid the Yankees will make a hard push for him. JJ has been the backbone of this team the past few years really. Him and Adam of course.

I'm used to this guy giving me an unusually hard time. I'm not sure what I did originally to warrant it. Maybe it was the fact that I defended Brob, that always seemed get under your skin. All I wanted was to have a conversation about my OP, but like usual it turned into "your opinions are so insightful" and other stuff about how I clearly don't know a thing. I thought this was supposed to be a fun, friendly site to discuss OUR birds.
Yeah, good thoughts. I know this subject Is small in comparison to big moves we'll make in the off season. We really need to lock up Hardy first and foremost. I'm afraid the Yankees will make a hard push for him. JJ has been the backbone of this team the past few years really. Him and Adam of course.

Some good conversation points. Let's stop addressing other posters as part of it and I am sure they will do the same. Different folks have different opinions. And they do not always agree with our own. And sometimes their logic crushes our surmises. I've been that victim as well.

Your OP was perfectly fine. It went downhill after that, and in case you didn't notice, i wasn't the only one having issues with your pretty bizzarre commentary (imo). I don't recall the Brob issues at all, and I don't hold grudges of any kind. I seem to recall us just having a pretty rational discussion in another thread not more than an hour ago.

You're entitled to your opinion, but don't get your panties in a bunch when it comes off as frivolous and you take some flack over it.

Your OP was perfectly fine. It went downhill after that, and in case you didn't notice, i wasn't the only one having issues with your pretty bizzarre commentary (imo). I don't recall the Brob issues at all, and I don't hold grudges of any kind. I seem to recall us just having a pretty rational discussion in another thread not more than an hour ago.

You're entitled to your opinion, but don't get your panties in a bunch when it comes off as frivolous and you take some flack over it.

Yeah, we had a rational conversation in another thread. Then I came back to this thread and realized u had slammed me yet again AFTER that rational conversation. Just admit it, you get joy out of talking down to ppl

:agree: And hey, we had a ten page discussion (based on default settings). It's a rarity; going ten pages on a message board without anyone's views being compared to those of Hitler's cat.

Yeah, we had a rational conversation in another thread. Then I came back to this thread and realized u had slammed me yet again AFTER that rational conversation. Just admit it, you get joy out of talking down to ppl

No. i really don't. i actually consider myself pretty patient with most people. The time i spend addressing stupid stuff on here (not you) is actually an incredible waste of my time and enjoyment of the site and pretty much confined to a very few posters.

That said, it's the internet and it's different. Maybe you don't quite get that yet and maybe that was the point with Brob in the past. If you're going to discuss personality issues with players and make subjective statements/opinions about their attitude it's bound to be controversial (and probably heated). You must have missed the Adam Jones thread last week. Your seeming to think you can just throw stuff out like that as "fun" is just naive. If you're going to do it then you better get your big boy panties on.

No. i really don't. i actually consider myself pretty patient with most people. The time i spend addressing stupid stuff on here (not you) is actually an incredible waste of my time and enjoyment of the site and pretty much confined to a very few posters.

That said, it's the internet and it's different. Maybe you don't quite get that yet and maybe that was the point with Brob in the past. If you're going to discuss personality issues with players and make subjective statements/opinions about their attitude it's bound to be controversial (and probably heated). You must have missed the Adam Jones thread last week. Your seeming to think you can just throw stuff out like that as "fun" is just naive. If you're going to do it then you better get your big boy panties on.

Haha alright fair enough. I'm fine with that. And yes I missed the AJ convo last week. I'm disappointed.

Archived