Better utility guy

auzzy98

Yeah i agree. Was just curious and all. I guess I'm just tired of Flash. His "i'm too cool for school" act has worn out it's welcome with me when he is batting .200

You like Andino better? I always liked Robert, and probably would take him over Flaherty, but really not all that much of a difference I understand statistically.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flaherty is versatile, a decent utility guy. But some of you guys make him out to be amazing, and he is not

You are right they do, and he is just a rather run of the mill utility guy, with a weak bat. I will say this much though, he has served his purpose this season, but when he has to play extended lengths of time, this team is in trouble.

The Blade was a mainstay of so many championship teams, despite a really poor batting average.

I can't imagine how he would fare in OH, in today's game, no matter how impressive his glove was.

He was a hundred times better than Flaherty with the glove though, so no comparison.

Because that is his MO here and he gets away with it all the time sorry to say.

Thanks for the support. Good to know I'm not alone and not a complete idiot.

I had kinda forgotten about Andino. I did like that guy. Not sure if he could play all the positions though, like backing up SS. I would take his bat over Flaherty any day though.

Thanks for the support. Good to know I'm not alone and not a complete idiot.

I had kinda forgotten about Andino. I did like that guy. Not sure if he could play all the positions though, like backing up SS. I would take his bat over Flaherty any day though.

Andino doesn't have a bat, he hit .184 with Seattle last year and .211 with the Orioles the year before that.

He only hit .217 at AAA this year.

So you might want to rethink Andino as being a viable option.

Andino doesn't have a bat, he hit .184 with Seattle last year and .211 with the Orioles the year before that.

He only hit .217 at AAA this year.

So you might want to rethink Andino as being a viable option.

Sorry to offend you Ranger Rick by chatting about an ex Oriole. My bad

Class act. Why can't i have an opinion without it being called stupid?

You can of course. I just wonder if you are really so against him because of the

wAy he comes across to you. The way he carries himself to you. I just believe the

team won't find a better UTL player. IMO

You can of course. I just wonder if you are really so against him because of the

wAy he comes across to you. The way he carries himself to you. I just believe the

team won't find a better UTL player. IMO

U might be totally right, and yeah some of the reason I'm against him is because i just don't care for him. The other reason is because he hits .200

U might be totally right, and yeah some of the reason I'm against him is because i just don't care for him. The other reason is because he hits .200

But, he is just a bench player that can play multiple positions on the field.

Not like you are depending on his bat to carry this team on a daily basis.

So if you don't care for his .206 average, what say you about Chris Davis and his under .200 batting average this season?

I don't care for him either much, but some here love the guy and were spewing all kind of negative comments towards Delmon Young, who I happen to like and defend. To each their own, but despite Redskin Rick spouting that Flaherty is better than Andino, he will never prove it to me. I will always recall Andino's big role in knocking the Red Sox out of the playoffs. Flaherty, I have no big memory of doing anything like that when the chips were on the line.

Archived