Better utility guy

auzzy98

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds good and if it means anything, I do apologize. I enjoyed the conversation in the other thread ..... and look at De Aza go !!!

He's the same guy who hadn't homered in all 131 post All-Star game at-bats. I hope he finishes the season strong, but I don't consider him a very good player.

Sounds good and if it means anything, I do apologize. I enjoyed the conversation in the other thread ..... and look at De Aza go !!!

It actually means a lot. I appreciate it. I apologize too if I bored u or said anything offensive. Lets go O's. Get this win and go up 11!

Who were you referring to? I prefer if we just leave other posters out of the conversation and speak to the topics myself.

I am not going to name him again but suffice to say he likes to point out grammar errors as rule violations but selectively overlooks other rules when he accuses me of having a "man crush"on the poster starting this thread merely because I was defending his view. That was uncalled for and I view it as an offesive remark:. So he should not be calling out new pisters for rule violations when he isnt a mod and doesnt adhere well to the no personal attack rule himself.

Archived